Inspired by our traditional nail polish Pristine, Pristine GEL is a crisp, everyday wearable white polish, perfect for pedicures. Wear it alone, apply it to your tips for a french manicure, or even pair it with bolder colours for some nail art. With Pristine GEL, the possibilities are endless!
For best results, apply at least two thin coats of gel polish. Read more about how to use 516 GEL safely in our Gel Nail Polish Guide.
- Achieve a beautiful salon quality manicure
- Quick and convenient one step application - no base or top coat required
- Chip free manicure for 3-4 weeks
- Each coat of gel polish dries in 30-60 seconds in 48w UV/LED lamp
- Easy removal using acetone nail polish remover
- Suitable for use at home and in nail salons
- Nail Technician Discount on 516 GEL available for qualified nail pros. Email: email@example.com
Size: 15ml / 0.5 fl.oz.
*Notes: swatch images may vary slightly from device to device. Some swatch images may feature our old 10ml gel bottles, which are all now 15ml.
May also contain the following pigments:
SuperGloss Gel Shine Top Coat
Ethyl acetate - Solvent
Isopropyl alcohol - Solvent
Butyl acetate - Solvent
Cellulose Acetate Butyrate - Film Former
Acrylates Copolymer - Film Former
Trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate - Plasticiser
Tribenzoin - Plasticiser
Benzophenone-1 - UV Absorber
Dimethicone - Additive
Violet 2 (CI 60725) - Colourant which counteracts yellowing
SuperShield Vitamin Enriched Base Coat:
Adipic acid/neopentyl glycol/trimellitic anhydride copolymer
Acetyl tributyl citrate
Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil
SuperMatte Fast Dry Top Coat
Cellulose acetate butyrate
Trimethyl pentanyl diisobutyrate
Dipropylene glycol dibenzonate
Pigment [may also contain: Acrylates copolymper, Pentaerythritol tetra (3-mercaptopropionate), 2-Isopropyl thioxanthone, Trimethylbenzoyl diphenylphosphine oxide and Dimethicone]
MSDS sheets available on request
Please note, 516 Polish only ships to the United Kingdom.